Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week has been quite exhausting.  I only started finally feeling better from the stomach bug I had on Wednesday.  I am so glad it is the weekend already!

I am helping my Mom with her friend's baby shower in Sunday so it will be a busy, but nice weekend.

Here are somethings that brightened my week.

Favorite Scent:  Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle (I am so ready for fall already!)
BBW
Favorite Squee: Snuggly Kitties (is there anything cuter?)
Pin
Favorite Image: The soft lighting and bokeh hearts look so pretty and romantic
Pin
Favorite Taste: Adorable Toast!
Pin
Favorite Shoe: Booties (I am dying to get my hands on a pair like these!)
Pin
Favorite D.I.Y.: Rustic Wood Tray
Liz Marie Blog
Favorite Quote:
Pin
Have a great weekend!
Pin

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.