Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!

I can't believe it's already August!  I hope you all had a fantastic week and here is to better days ahead.

Here are a few things that brightened my days this week.

Favorite Boots: Sweet Studded Motorcycle Boots
Spool 72
Favorite Craving: Fall and Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Starbucks
Favorite D.I.Y.: Crafted Copper Vase (a use for all your pennies!)
Pin
Favorite Squee: 10 Signs Your Kitty Actually Loves You (my cat does almost all of these, haha)
Care2
Favorite Style: Bright Scarves and Statement Cuffs
Pin
Favorite Taste: Caprese Garlic Bread
Two Peas and Their Pod
Favorite Hair Style: Bun Ideas
Fashion Diva Design
Favorite Beauty Look: Pretty Matte look.  I do this look with my Meet Matt(e) Nude pallette
Pin

Happy Birthday wishes to my Dad whose birthday was on Wednesday!  Love you!

Have a lovely weekend!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.