Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall Favorites: Shoes

So, yes.  I am completely in Fall mode even though we've got one weekend of August left.

I wanted to start off my Fall loving by talking about my favorite shoes to wear in fall.

These four pairs of shoes are my go-to's for fall.

I bought my Tretorn boots a few years ago and I love them.  I bought them on Hautelook because I needed a new pair of rain boots, they were pink, and were not expensive.  They are so comfortable and are definitely completely waterproof.  This fall I will be buying some new boot socks for them to make them even more cozy for rainy fall days.  I cannot find these exact ones anymore, but they have some other cute ones on their website.

I bought these sequined "Critter Flats" by Mudd from Kohl's last winter.  They are so comfortable and warm with the fleecy lining and so adorable with the little cat face.  I love the sequins too, they jazz these up a bit.  They have new leather looking "Critter Flats" this year that I am dying for, they are not fleecy inside, but are still so cute.

I got these for Christmas last year from my  Dad because my grey Emus got very gross (I had them for over five years).  I love these boots so much.  They are so comfortable and warm and very water resistant.  I personally prefer these over Uggs because I have had very bad experiences with Uggs wearing out in the heel and causing me to bleed everywhere (ridiculously painful and annoying).  I have never had that problem with Emus so for me that is why I choose these.

I am obsessed with these Tommy Hilfiger boots my Dad also got me last Christmas.  The back has elastic which I love because it gives me room to shove my jeans/jeggings into the boots.

These are so comfortable and I love the color.  I wore these so much last Fall and Winter and cannot wait to wear them again when it gets a bit cooler.

The detail on the strap is so pretty and again I just love the color.  It took me so long to finally find a pair of brown boots that I liked and that fit me and these are perfect.  They have some nice boots out this year, but none with the elastic again, yet anyway.

Kitty loves my leather boots and ran over to sit next to them when I tried to take pictures (haha).

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.