Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fall Favorites: Scents, Treats, Haunts, and Sights

Fall is my favorite season for the flavors, places we visit, and beautiful sights.

Tumblr
I love fall for all of these reasons!

These are some scents and treats I have picked up in the past week or so.

I love Bath and Body Works candles this time of year.  These are some of the ones we have right now.  I think my favorite is the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scent.  We also have Spiced Cider, Autumn, and Cider Donut.

I picked up a few of my favorite fall candy at the grocer as well.  I love laffy taffy, anything caramel apple, candy corn, mini candy bars, and my all time favorite Reese's pumpkins.  There are a few others I love, but they did not have yet are seasonal peeps and dots.

Today I got my first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks of the season.  It was very humid today so I got it iced and it was so delicious.  I have always had it hot, but the iced is just as good.

There is a farm we go to called The Big Apple.  They have the best cider donuts and so many apples.  We love taking walks down there when we are at J's parents house because it's a nice walk and the treats are always amazing.

Tumblr
I love the look and smell of the turning leaves.  I went to College in Vermont and the best foliage is up there.  It is just stunning the bright colors of the leaves on the trees and the ground.

Today there is a puppy cameo!  This is Cales and she is the sweetest Cairn (one of J's family's dogs).  We took her on a walk today and wished it was a bit cooler so we could have walked longer.


Check out my Fall Favorites: ShoesAccessories, and Clothes!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.