Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fall Favorites: Clothes

This is the third installment of my Fall favorites.  This time I am talking about some of my favorite clothing items to wear in fall.

I wear leggings and jeggings pretty much year round, but in fall they are especially nice.  They are great with boots and flats and are always warm and comfortable.  My favorite leggings are from Target, Victoria's Secret, and Threads for Thought.
I love the Simply Vera Vera Wang jeggings I bought last year from Kohl's they look just like real jeans are an so incredibly comfortable.  It took me ages to find jeggings I actually liked and I am so pleased I found these!

I love big sweaters for Fall to pair with my leggings and jeggings.  I bought this Multi-way Tunic Sweater from Victoria's Secret last year in three colors because I loved it so much.  I will probably order more this year too as they are just so comfortable. 

I also love cardigans, graphic sweaters, and vests for fall and transitioning to winter.  
The mint tribal sweater on the left is from Kiki La 'Rue and it became a fast favorite of mine when I bought it last year.  It is so warm and very comfortable.  
The Oh My Chic sweater is from ILY Couture and is fantastic paired with jeans or jeggings, leopard flats, and a statement necklace.
The vest on the right is from Old Navy a few years ago.  It is a neutral tan/oatmeal color so it goes with a lot of different outfits.  I put this on over anything that needs a bit of something or a top that might be too cold by itself.

The only way I could get the cat to stop trying to play with my clothes I was photographing was to give her a toy of her own.  What a pest!

Check out my Fall Favorites: Shoes and Accessories!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.