Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Birchbox for CEW (Pink Box)

I bought the Birchbox CEW boxes.  This is the pink one.

Here is a look at the outside of the box.

And inside the box.
I love La Fresh products so I was thrilled to get two Oil-Free Face Cleanser's in this box.  I like to use these for long trips to refresh myself.  These are especially good for plane rides and long car trips.
 I love Julep polishes and this mint green creme polish is very pretty. 
This is the Dianna color and it goes on so easily and stays on without chipping for awhile.
 I have one of these Julep Essential Cuticle Oils already and I love it.  It is a roller ball so you can throw it in your bag.  I keep one by my bed to use at night and it helps to keep my cuticles soft.
I never expected to use this Brow Pencil, but I figured I would give it a try.  I have seen so many bloggers and youtubers talk about always filling in their brows and I wanted to try it out. 
The It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil is very easy to use and makes my face look polished.
My boyfriend actually said it looked very nice so that's always a good thing.
 It is very build-able so this can work for lighter brows too.  I also love that it is double ended as it makes it perfect for travel.
Elizabeth Arden's Prevage Sunscreen has SPF 50 and is a broad spectrum cream.  It goes on very easily and makes my skin soft.  It works well under my moisturizers and foundations. 
I have not used the Living Proof Prime Style Extender yet, but I have heard fantastic things about it. It is supposed to help prevent oil build up which makes your hair look dirty.  I will give this a try soon as I would like to see if it prevents my hair from getting too greasy (currently I have to wash my hair everyday).
With the box I got this Beauty Sleep pillow from the Bonus Shop.  It is so girly and I just love it.  Kitty is also making an appearance because she would not move when I took the picture.  She was too happy playing with her ribbon.

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.