Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birchbox for CEW (Orange Box)

I previously reviewed the pink Birchbox CEW box (will link it at the bottom).  Here is the orange box.

Here is the outside...
and the inside.
I love this Burt's Bees Ultimate Care hand cream. It works as well as L'Occitane's shea butter hand cream.  It is extremely moisturizing and you can get a large tube of it for pretty cheap.  I will definitely be purchasing more of this when this one runs out.
I am absolutely in love with this Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil and Lemon Lip Balm.  It is very hydrating and I love the scent.
While the color of the stick looks a bit off putting, the green does not come off on your lips at all it's just completely sheer.
I have taken this with me everywhere ever since I got this.  I cannot leave home without it!
I have not used the Olay Professional Pro-X Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment (whoo that was a mouthful!) yet.  I do have some darker spots on my chin from old acne scars so I will be trying this on those to see if it helps to fade those spots.
The box also includes the Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-on. I actually had received this previously in my April 2013 box.  I use this almost every morning and it does help to de-puff my under eye area.  It is cooling and the formula does not irritate my skin.
I love the L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow.  This will crease if you do not use some sort of primer, but with a primer it lasts all day and does not crease.
This is in the shade iced latte and is a pretty champagne color.
The swatch on the bottom is one swipe and the top one has about three swipes.  It is a build-able color and you can either use a brush or your fingers to put it on.
I have a few other Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains so I was happy to add this to my collection.  These are moisturizing, but I have found if your lips are very dry you should exfoliate them before using these as it can get a bit clumpy looking.
 The shade I received is Charm and it's a pretty peach color.
This has a bit of shimmer and is a light peachy shade.  It is very pretty and looks natural with only a layer or two of product.

I looked up from taking these pictures to see the cat in this position cleaning her belly.  She's so weird.

Check out the CEW Pink Box!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.