Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 2013 Ipsy Bag

This is my August Ipsy Bag!  I don't love or hate the bag style this month it's just "meh".

I got the Pixi Lash Booster Mascara in my bag this month.  I honestly do not care for this mascara at all.  It did not doing anything great and made my lashes feel a bit crunchy.  I am not impressed and will not use this any longer.
 I have heard so many people raving about Michael Todd products, but I have never used them myself.  I love this facial scrub.  I have used it twice and already see improvement with the blackheads around my nose disappearing.  Once I finish up this sample of the Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub I will definitely purchase a full size.
The bag also included the Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream.  This cream did give a nice glow, but I found it too loose. 
 The color matched my skin tone alright, but the loose formula made it slip around on my skin.  I do not plan to purchase this full size.
I got a NYX blush in my bag this month.  Though I would call this more of a bronzer than a blush. 
 I got mine in the color PB21 Copper and this is a full size "blush". 
The shade is very shimmery so I do not think I will use it as a blush or bronzer, but maybe as an eyeshadow as it works better on the lids for me.
 This noya Vanilla Lip Balm is amazing.  It is extremely moisturizing and the scent/flavor is not overwhelming at all.  It is also a full sized sample. 
I put it on every morning and night now and it leaves my lips silky smooth.  I will definitely purchase this again when this one runs out.


Kitty looked cute and derpy rolling around on the bed when I was taking pictures so I had to include a shot of her.

Check out my July Bag!
Check out my May Bag!

If you want to join Ipsy go here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.