Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2013 Summer Quarter Fab Fit Fun VIP Box by Giuliana Rancic

I got my Fab Fit Fun VIP Summer box in the mail today and I am really excited about the variety of the box.  I am also thrilled it's all full size products.  This box is well worth my money.

Here is the card from the box this quarter.


Here is the back of the card where it lists out all the products in the box and a bit about each product.

The Catalina Su Lip Gloss is a very frosty colored gloss.

It's very creamy and goes on nicely without any nasty "makeup" taste to it.  It is a rather frosty dusty rose color so it doesn't look good on my plain lips but over something it looks better.


I love Kind bars.  This Maple Glazed Pecan and Sea Salt sounds delicious. I'll put this in my bag for a snack on the run or mid-day at work.

I really like loose textured waves in the summer (the less heat the better!) so I am excited to try the It Hair Care Surf Spray.  I love the bottle it comes in and it smells fresh.
I have never met a Yes To product that I haven't liked and these Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes are no exception.  The size on these is fantastic to throw in your purse or carry on luggage for freshening up on the go.

Evian's Brumisateur Facial Spray is cooling when you spray it on and nicely hydrating.  This is perfect to set makeup and to use during the day to add a bit of hydration to tired, dry skin.  I've been wanting to try a new hydrating spray and have seen this one so I'm glad I got it in my box to try out.

I am not big into fake tanning, but I will give the Infinity Sun Glow on the Go a try on my legs to see if it gives me a "sun-kissed bronzed and beautiful" look.  I will say that it does not smell like any fake tanners I've ever tried so maybe this one will be better.

I got these sunglasses from Ivory + Mason and they are really not my style at all.  I believe these are the Daisy glasses.  The great thing about this addition to the box is you can exchange them for a pair you do like!  I chose Petrina in Rose.

I also got a pretty lavender colored polish in my box from Orly.

The color is Harmonious Mess and is a lavender creme color that should be very pretty.  I also just realized how many purple polishes I have gotten recently, must be the color of the season!

I got the Pur~Lisse Pur Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser.  I actually used this tonight to take my makeup off and it just completely melted my make up away and washed off.  There was barely any mascara on the cloth I dried my face with.  I am very impressed with this and will probably purchase another when this runs out.



Check out Spring's Box!

Sign up for the VIP Box here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.