Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Small Haul: Sephora

I picked up a few things at Sephora a few weeks ago.

 I had been eyeing the How To Look The Best At Everything set from Benefit for awhile because I wanted to try everything that comes in the set.  I got mine in light.
 I cannot begin to explain how much I love the Hello Flawless foundation.  It is perfect for me as it does not bother my skin at all and blends in very nicely.  I have wanted to try the Porefesional primer, but found it doesn't make too much a difference with minimizing the pores around my nose.  The boi-ing concealer blends in well and the two colors allow for customization.  The powder is a nice standard setting powder.
I really am obsessed with the packaging.  It is so unique and I love that it looks like a book.  It also makes it great for traveling because everything feels protected.

I have needed a new eyelash curler for awhile and noticed that this hot pink one from Sephora came back in stock.  This has not pinched my eye lids at all and works well in curling my lashes.  It does not have a spring which is a little weird as my last one did so you have to use your fingers to squeeze it together harder.

I got the Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream as a deluxe sample code with my purchase.  I got the lightest available shade in light/medium.  This is a little too dark for me, but it works if I mix it with a bit of moisturizer.  This gives me great coverage and complete minimizes the pores on and around my nose which is something I have a hard time finding.

It is a little dark as you can see, but it still works.  I with they made a fair/light shade as I think that would work a little bit better for me.

I got a Beauty Insider point product.  I've been using this Lancome Lash Base for about a week and have noticed minimal difference on my lashes.  It does help keep my lashes curl a bit longer, but it does not lengthen very much for me.  I've tried it with multiple mascaras and it does seem to give a bit more life to drugstore mascaras.

These are the three samples I got with my order.
I have been wanting to try the Coach Love perfume for awhile and I really do like it.  It is fresh and floral which is nice.
I also got the Aquolina Pink Sugar fragrance which was way too sugary and sweet for me.  I thought it would be lighter, but I sprayed it and just could not stand it.
I love Bumble and Bumble products and have heard great things about the Surf Shampoo and Conditioner.  I love it and will definitely purchase the full sizes soon.

Welcome!

 I finally got my VIB status at Sephora!!
I got these coupons for reaching the status.  They are for 10% off my next purchase, free shipping, and a 45-minute dedicated makeover session.
I also get exclusive previews for new products and events.










disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.