Sunday, July 21, 2013

Limited Edition GlossBox: Wedding Box

I had never bought a Limited Edition box from GlossBox before and I saw this one come out.  This is their Wedding Box (still available) and I had seen the preview of a few items they would include and wanted to get my hands on it.  Now, I am not engaged yet (we will be when we can afford a ring), but I love all things wedding and girly and this is the best of both.

The box is a lot shiner than the normal boxes and the logo is a peachy-pink.
 The packing inside the box is stunning.
 The ribbon says "yes" in multiple languages.
 Here are all the products included in the box.
The tissue paper has a pretty pink lace pattern to it.
Instead of the normal crinkle confetti that they put in their boxes this one had hot pink rose petals.  It just adds that elegant touch to the box.  I will have to figure out something to do with these after I empty the box out.

The box has a full size set of Emite Makeup Flower Sponges.  These are great for applying liquid foundation, powders, cream blushes, etc.  The sponge is tapered at the end to help get around the eyes and nose.

 I got a full size Bella Pierre Volumizing Mascara in black.  I have never used anything by this company, but the formula seems nice.  I will be giving this a try soon.
Here is a close up on the wand so you can see the number of fibers on the wand.

This is a 1.5 fl oz deluxe sample of the Matrix Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment.  This smells very clean and similar to my Biolage shampoo that I use.  This oil has received rave reviews for creating glossy shine and reducing frizz.  In the heat we have had lately anything that reduces frizz is my friend so I will be using this after my shower tonight.

BeautyBird's polish in "Yes, I do" is a beautiful sheer pink.  It would be fantastic to use for a french manicure.  This is a full size bottle of polish and the packaging is lovely and feminine.

 This Barbor Eye Shadow and Liner pen is an amazing idea.  One ends has the shadow on a sponge-like applicator and the other side has a creamy eyeliner.
I received this in the color bronze.  The eyeshadow is a shimmery bronze and the liner is a deep brown.  The creaminess of both allow you to make a smokey eye easily or to have a brighter look with more shadow and less liner.  This is probably my second favorite item in the box only behind the Matrix hair oil.
This Naobay Moisturizing Brightening Facial Milk scrub has small exfoliating beads in it and smells like a spa mixed with a bit of citrus.  It feels very nice on the skin and is not too abrasive even though it is a scrub.  The packaging is unique and I love the wooden bottom of the bottle.  Also this is both natural and organic product which is a great combination because then I know everything going on the sensitive skin on my face is not bad for me.

 I have always looked at Shoe Bows and thought they were so cute, but never actually bought any for myself.  I was very excited when I saw these in the box.  They are in a coral-pink color that will go with a lot.
I have a pair of old black Merona pumps from Target that I jazzed up with the shoe bows and I love how they look on them.  It just adds a bit of pizzazz to an otherwise rather boring pair of shoes.  I do not know where these particular bows are from, but Etsy has a ton of options.

The cat was being a pain towards the end of my picture taking because she kept tugging on the ribbon in the box.  I let her play with the ribbon then she dumped over the box full of petals and rolled around in them.  Such a troublemaker!

If you want to sign up for GlossBox just go here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.