Monday, July 8, 2013

June Favorites

I am rather late posting my June favorites as it's the second Monday of July (whoops), but I figure better late than never!

I've been reading The Revenge Wears Prada book I got in June's Pop Sugar Must Have box.  I am about half way through the book and really enjoying it.  I've also been loving the articles in June's GlossyBox Mag.

The jewelry I've been reaching for a lot this month are these two pieces.  The necklace is a bubble inspired necklace from ILY Couture.  
The earrings I've had for a long time and are from Oia Jules, but I've been wearing them a lot as they add a sparkly pop.

The bow and serious sparkle make them perfectly girly.


As far as makeup these are my favorites this month.  I love the No7 Radiant Glow concealer.  It hides under eye imperfections and adds brightness that makes you look, well, radiant.  I love this Posie Tint by Benefit as it adds a beautiful natural flushed look to cheeks.
I've been wearing these two Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Sweetheart Valentine and Honey.  
The bottom is just Honey, the middle is just Sweetheart Valentine, the top is Honey with Sweetheart Valentine over it.  The top color is my favorite look out of all three and how I've been wearing it a lot lately.


I've been wearing a lot of these two shades this month.  They're both very pretty and summery.
The Pardon My French I got in my June Birchbox (I have it on in these pictures)and I picked up Fiji about mid-month and have been loving both of them.  


I got this See By Chloe perfume in my Hautelook & Nordstrom Fragrance Beauty Bag back in April.  I did not wear it much and then I put it on one day this month and have not stopped wearing it.  It's a really light pretty summery scent.


I have heard youtubers and bloggers alike raving about Bioderma for a long time so I decided to get some from Amazon.  For coming from overseas it actually came pretty quickly.  I have to say that I absolutely love Bioderma, it takes my make up off completely and does not bother my eyes.  I will be purchasing a larger bottle soon and keeping the small one for travel.
I have also been using my Mango body butter from The Body Shop it smells so amazing and makes my skin so soft.  I use this particularly on my feet when I get out of the shower to keep them soft.


I bought this duo of Bumble and Bumble's Creme de Coco Shampoo and Conditioner on sale at the grocers at the end of May and have used it a lot during June.  It makes my hair so soft and it smells like coconuts.  Admittedly it is very expensive for the size, but on sale it was totally worth getting.  I use it only a few days a week to try to conserve it.


The sweatshirt I bought on Hautelook and is by Threads for Thought in the color Thistle.  This is the most soft and comfortable sweatshirt ever.  I wear it all the time and I love the pretty green color.
I have been wearing these Alex and Isabelle Bow hair ties I bought (quite awhile ago) a lot lately as they just make top buns, braids and pony tails look girly and pretty.  They just add a little something.  I want to get the other colors and probably another black and pink one as these are getting a bit ratty. 

This Boston Strong bracelet Jeremy's mom gave to me a few weeks ago and I have not taken it off since.  It is an engraved metal bar on a braided black leather band.  I've also been wearing it with my feather bracelet from Pure Vida.  

I have been loving using my Starbucks app to keep track of the number of stars to Gold Level (I'm so close!) and to get the free weekly downloads and promotions.


I've been listening to Paramore's new CD non-stop, especially this song, "Still Into You".

Check out May's Favorites!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.