Sunday, July 7, 2013

June 2013 GlossyBox...again?


Having déjà vu?  I totally did when I got another confirmation email regarding a GlossyBox shipment.  I thought it was just an email error so I did not pay it much mind.  Then I got this box in the mail.  I immediately contacted GlossyBox and advised them I would be happy to pay for the box (I am really excited about the products in this box) or send it back, whatever worked for them.  They contacted me back very quickly saying because it was a processing error on their behalf I could keep the box.  I have to say I am very impressed with the customer service at GlossyBox now because of their prompt reply and for letting me keep this box!
I was honestly pretty bummed out when I got my other June box and it did not have the c.Booth mist in it, but look it's here in this box!  Must be fate!

 I got this Phillip B. Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse.  I have used it once and it was so-so.  I will try it a few more times to see if it ends up working any better with maybe a different shampoo.
 I love this c.Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist.  It smells like Bath and Body Work's warm vanilla sugar scent and I love it.  It does give a nice glow and I really do love the scent that it leaves.
 This time I got a purple SpaRitual polish.
 The color Solitude is actually a pretty dark lilac color and seems like a great pedi color.
 I am so excited I got the other tarte lipstick.
 I got it this time in the medium-to-tan shade which actually seems to work better with my skin tone.
 This is a pretty pink-berry shade that just looks amazing on my lips.
 I got more Oscar de la Renta fragrance samples that I will probably give to my Mom for her to try out too as I certainly don't need another pouch.











Check out my First June GlossyBox!
Check out May's GlossyBox!
Check out April's GlossyBox!
Check out March's GlossBox!

If you want to sign up for GlossBox just go here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.