Monday, July 1, 2013

June 2013 GlossyBox

It's official this has to be one of my favorite GlossyBox's ever and it's mostly because of the gorgeous box.  I did get some really amazing products too this month.

I love the art by Dallas Shaw.
 I wasn't kidding, I love it so much I hung it on the wall in my bedroom!
 Here is a look at the booklet and the pretty packaging.
 Here is everything in my box!  I did not get the c.Booth mist, but got another Phillip B. product that I will talk about later.
 I love that Dallas wrote a lovely little note to all the GlossyBox subscribers.  So cute and such gorgeous handwriting!
Here is a look at everything in my box.  I can tell you I am most excited about that tarte lipstick.

 I got a SpaRitual polish in my box in the most gorgeous ruby shade that is perfect for any season.
 It is in the color Spice of Life and I plan to put it on my toes this week (instagram to come of that).
 This cap on the nail polish is amazing.  It has rubberized grippers that help you to get a better handle on  the brush for application, this is genius for my clumsy hands.
 I got the Phillip B. shampoo in Peppermint and Avocado.  I have not used this yet but it is supposed to give you "the hair of a heroine in a romance novel".  I shall be the judge of that!
This is what I received instead of the c.Booth Dry Oil Mist.  The pH Restorative Detangling Mist is actually suggested to be used after the shampoo I got from Phillip B.  I did already use this product and it does a nice job of detangling my hair.  It does have apple cider vinegar which was a bit shocking since I didn't see that on the packaging before spraying it in my hair, though the scent did wear off after only a few minutes which was good.
 I love tarte products and this lipstick is no exception.  It's the one of the main reasons I was so excited to get this box in the mail.  I love the packaging too for this.  The bright pink and cardboard tube is unique and eye catching.
This is a complexion brightening lipstick so my shade is in fair-to-light.
 I love how smooth this goes on my lips. The color is so beautiful once it's blended in.
Here are the colors blended together to create a pretty soft pink shade that just brightens your whole face.
 Last up in the box are six Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries perfume samples.
 Here they all are.  I have two favorites out of the six.
First is Sargasso which has fresh citrus notes and essence of "sea spray", the perfect summer fragrance.
Second Oriental Lace which has honey and patchouli and is warm and spicy, the perfect fall fragrance.

Check out May's GlossyBox!
Check out April's GlossyBox!
Check out March's GlossBox!

If you want to sign up for GlossBox just go here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.