Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 2013 Pop Sugar Must Have Box

I got my July Pop Sugar Must Have box in the mail!

I literally started freaking out when I peeled back the tissue paper and saw the BaubleBar bag.

 I love iced tea year round, but especially in the summer.  This  Calypso Mango iced tea from Mighty Leaf sounds so delicious!
 This huge ice cube tray  by Tovolo is going to be perfect to cool down our pitcher full of iced tea.


 These Cookie Chips by Hannahmax Baking are SO good!  They are crispy and chocolatey and just delicious.  I definitely want to try the other flavors.
 I was very excited when I saw this full size bottle of Supergoop! SPF 30 Anti-aging City Sunscreen Serum in my box as I needed a new SPF for my face.  Supergoop! products never break me out which is why I love them so much.
 I got this pretty lavender creme polish in my box.  It's a little different than the one that I got in my Fab Fit Fun box.  I will try them out and if they're very similar I will give one to my Mom.
 The polish by NCLA is in the color "As If!".

I got this BaubleBar Rose Double Curb Chain necklace in my box and it is so pretty.  It has great weight to it and feels so expensive.  I love the rose gold color of it as I am trying to add more rose gold pieces to my collection.
This also came with a coupon for 20% off an order which I fully took advantage of and will post when I get it in the mail.  Unfortunately this necklace is sold out, but you can be put on the wait list and they do have a similar one in gold.


















Check out June's Box!
Check out May's Box!
Check out April's Box!
Check out March's Box!
Check out February's Box!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.