Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 2013 Birchbox

Yay! My July Birchbox is here!

Here is a look at the contents before I unpacked the little packet inside.  

The theme for this month's box is power play.  

I got a sample of the Juicy Couture fragrance.  I wore this today and had forgotten how much I love this scent.

I got the Pur Minerals CC cream in Medium.  I like that this has SPF 40 and seems to have good coverage.

The color is a quite dark for my skin tone so I'll try mixing it with a moisturizer or lighter foundation/BB cream to see if I can get some use out of it.  

I love the packaging on this Nomaterra Eau de Parfum Fragrance Wipe.  I got it in the scent East Hampton which has bright citrus notes.  I love all these on the go type products as they're small and can fit in the smallest and largest handbags that I use.

The bottle for the Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion is so pretty.  I don't often use toners because I always had ones that stung.  This has completely changed my mind on toners.  This does not sting at all and seems to help my skin accept moisture a lot better.  

Around that time of the month I tend to get acne spots that pop up.  I actually have a few right now and this seems to be helping to reduce the size and redness of the spots.  The DDF Acne Control Treatment is something I will probably end up purchasing the full size of once this is used up. 








If you want to sign up for Birchbox, just go here!

Check out June's Birchbox!
Check out May's Birchbox!
Check out April's Birchbox!
Check out March's Birchbox!
Check out February's Birchbox!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.