Monday, July 15, 2013

July 2013 Beauty Bar Sample Society

I got my Beauty Bar Sample Society June box in the mail!

The magazine this month had tips for braids, protecting your skin, makeup basics for summer, humidity-proof hair, and a winged copper shadow look.  

Here is the list of all the products in my box this month.


Here are the contents of my box!

First up is the Ouidad Moisture Lock Define & Shine Curl Styling Gel-Cream which is supposed to give defined curls without crunch.  It seems to have pretty good reviews and since I let my hair do it's thing (it's thing being very wavy and sometimes ringlet curls in the waves) I like a product that will give it some control.  This seems like it will do the job and I will definitely give it a try.

This works very nicely so far.  The Tres Pure Face Tonic is made to promote firmness while hydrating, purify and balance skin for radiance, and leave skin feeling smooth and supple.  It definitely leaves my skin smooth.  It is also supposed to help men after shaving so I will have J try it out to see if it helps him at all.  

I am very excited to get this Supergoop! Eye Cream in my box.  This is moisturizing without being greasy and has SPF 30 which is great as delicate skin around the eyes should be protected.  

I absolutely love this hand cream by Lollia.  It smells so fresh and I love the packaging.  It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated too.  A little goes a long way with this and it's the perfect size to throw in my purse.

I got the Vincent Longo eyeshadow Trio in Paradise Love.

I love the little images in the powder and the colors are not really like anything I currently have.

The colors are highly pigmented, this was one swipe to get his color payoff.  I think the green and blue would be pretty pops of color on the lash line and the creamy champagne color would make a lovely highlight.












disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.