Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day OOTD Ideas

Chelsea Munizz
Happy Independence Day everyone!  I hope you have a relaxing day ahead of you.  J and I are planning to head to his parents house for a nice barbecue lunch.

Here are some outfit ideas for today.

Outfit #1

(Dress: Old Navy (old, similar), Cardigan: J.Crew (same))

(Cuff: Monique Leshman (got on Hautelook last year, similar), Earrings: J.Crew (same))


Outfit #2
(Top: J.Crew (same), Cardigan: J.Crew (same), Shorts: Gap (same))

(Earrings: J.Crew (same))


I also did my nails in blue and red.

(Blue: Essie Bikini So Teeny, Red: SpaRitual Spice of Life from my June GlossyBox)



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.