Thursday, July 11, 2013

Haul: J.Crew Factory from Independence Day Sale

I got a few things from J.Crew Factory during their Independence day sales and it finally came in the mail!
I got three of the Factory Artist Boatneck tees in Light Citron, Navy, and Neon Fuchsia.  These shirts are so comfortable and soft I may have to pick up a few more!

I got this gorgeous necklace called the Factory Neon Crystal Fan Necklace in Summer Lime.  This necklace is so sparkly and is a great statement piece.  I wore it today and it looked fantastic with the Navy Artist Boatneck tee and a gray skirt.

The last thing I picked up are these Factory Rainy Day Ballet Flats in Neon Pink.  These are surprisingly very comfortable and are just so cute.

I only picked up a few things, but I am already so in love with the pieces I picked up.

Here's kitty trying to eat the camera string while I was trying to take pictures.  She's such a cute nuisance!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.