Saturday, July 6, 2013

GlossyBox x AmorePacific

At the beginning of June I won this set from GlossyBox by Amore Pacific.  It is the Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Essentials set which is not available online, but there is a similar set available.  I got it in the mail about a week or so ago, but I really wanted to try out the products for a bit before I posted this so I could speak a bit about my experience with them.

This is the Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Serum.  This is to be used morning and night on the face and neck area after cleansing.

 After you use Rejuvenating Serum you are to use the Rejuvenating Creme again on face and neck.
 You also at the time you put on the Rejuvenating Creme put on the Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel.
The Vitalizing Masque is an overnight mask.  You put it on at night after cleansing and wait for it to soak in for 5 minutes then leave it on overnight.  You remove it in the morning with a damp cloth.











Overall I am very satisfied with these products.  They definitely hydrate my skin which tends to get dry.  It also did not break me out at all which was a pleasant surprise.  This made my skin baby soft and looking much healthier.  I don't know that I would purchase it on my own as it is rather pricey.  The whole set here is worth $150 and to get a full size of just the Rejuvenating Creme is $150 alone.  I would say they are worth the money, I just don't have money to burn like that.

Check out my June GlossBox!
If you want to sign up for GlossBox just go here!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.