Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Lovelies!  I cannot believe it is already the last Friday of July!  We've had some hot weather and some very rainy weather this week which adds up to blah in my book.
Yesterday in between the rain it felt like a crisp fall day which just made me want a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Here are a few things that brightened my days this week.

Favorite Style:  Pop of Style's mix of neutrals and leopard is très chic.  I love the top!
Pop of Style
Favorite Taste: Summer Squash Tartines with Rosemary and Lemon (how I love summer squash!)
Williams-Sonoma
Favorite Accessory: Gorgeous Stella & Dot bag
Stella & Dot

Favorite Squee: Ridiculous Looking Chicken
Backyard Chickens
Favorite Flora: Pretty Flowers in Pink Polka Dot Glasses
Pin

Favorite D.I.Y.: Homemade Kitty Treats!
Homemade Mamas
Favorite Illustration: Brittany Fuson's Duchess Catherine.  She is an incredibly talented artist and I love this rendition of Kate!
Brittany Fuson
Favorite Hairstyle: Long Wavy Hair with Braids
Wedding Party
I hope you all had a bearable week!  Here's to a great end of July and beginning of August next week!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.