Thursday, July 18, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hello Everyone! It is Friday (finally)!
This week I've thought a lot about careers and I'm working through what I want to do.  I'll admit it's really scary thinking about my future and making big changes, but I'm only 25 and I want to make roots in an industry that I want to spend my life in.  I'm starting to make changes and once I have my feet a bit more firmly planted I will speak more about my future plans.

It's been a bit stressful this week with all the future thinking so here are a few things that brought me some happiness this week.  Let me know in the comments what brought you a bit of joy this week!

Favorite Flats: These flats look so comfortable.  I think the blush color is a nice neutral to pair with any outfit.
YosiSamara

Favorite Flora: These flowers are such vibrant shades of pink.  I would love to have them in my apartment!
Christine Choi Photography

Favorite Beauty and Hair: How to Look Gorgeous in Glasses.  I wear my glasses when I don't feel like wearing my contacts so I love having more ideas for how to wear my hair and makeup on those days.
Beauty High

Favorite Accessory: I have been really getting into statement necklaces recently and love the pop they add to any outfit, even a simple tee and jeans.
Fashion Addict

Favorite D.I.Y.:  I love this paper heart wall art and that you can change the color and texture of the hearts based on your home decor.
Honey Bee Vintage

Favorite Quote: Yep. I have it (and I only have one cat)!
The Burlap Bag
Favorite Wedding Invitation: A Marauder's Map Invitation- Yes, please!  I saw these and told my boyfriend when we get engaged we have to use these!
onelittlem
Favorite Squee: Sweet Cairn Terrier
Pin
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.