Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!  This week was filled with lovely packages and very humid weather.  You have to take the good with the bad!

Here are a few things that brightened my week!

Favorite Art: Dallas Shaw Illustrations (she is so talented!)
Dallas Shaw
Favorite Flora: Pretty peonies in a pretty trophy style silver vase
Pin
Favorite Laugh: I cannot stop laughing at this silly raccoon!
Humor Train
Favorite Look: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Collection Preview
LC
Favorite D.I.Y.: Washi Tape Candles
Framed Frosting
Favorite Hairstyle: Pretty swirly bun
Pin
Favorite Accessory: BaubleBar's Mint Jumbo Bloom Bib Necklace
BaubleBar
Favorite Squee: Beach Kitty
Mark Johnson

I hope you all had a fantastic week!  Is there anything in particular that was a favorite of yours this week?




disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.