Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!  First week of July is coming to a close and we're at the weekend!
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Independence Day yesterday, I know I did!

Here are my favorites this week.

Favorite Beauty Look: Soft peachy shades and natural eyes are perfect for Summer
Style Me Pretty
 Favorite Savory Taste: Salmon Gyros (I love Salmon and I love Gyros so putting the two together is a win in my book)
Aggie's Kitchen
Favorite Squee: Adorable and very happy puppy
Pin
Favorite Independence Day Look: Wendy is always stunning and this is probably my favorite outfit for the 4th I've seen
Wendy's Lookbook
Favorite Sweet: Payard's Macaron Ice Cream (Macarons and Ice Cream...yes, please!)
NY Serious Eats
Favorite Hair Accessory: Three Bird Nest Hair Bands

Thumb
THREEBIRDNEST Bow Hair Bands Teal Blue Velvet Bow Stretchy Headband Non Slip Bow In Velvet Ribbon And Black Elastic Hair Ties For Added Hold (Hb 142 E)
$12.00
Thumb
THREEBIRDNEST Bow Hair Bands Striped Bow Headband Stretchy Thin Fabric Bow Hair Band In Striped Hair (Navy Pink Stripe)
$12.00
Thumb
THREEBIRDNEST Knot Leather Headband Tan Non Slip Leather Head Band Boho Hair Band Hair (Hb 140 A)
£12.00
















That's all for now, have a great weekend everyone!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.