Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Collective Haul (Tory Burch, Rue La La, Birkenstock, Lauren Conrad, etc.)


 Haha I love this saying on my Rue La La box that I got in the mail.  I've gotten a few things last month and this month too that I have just not gotten a chance to post about so here's a cumulative haul of everything I've bought in the past few weeks.
I actually bought these Tory Burch earrings back in May, but when I opened them one of the discs had fallen off the post (sadface).  I sent them back and Tory Burch shipped me another pair.

I had gotten these with a $50 off coupon from my birthday.  They are $76 earrings that were on sale for $54 so I only had to pay $4, such a steal for pretty all season earrings.  They are not available anymore, but I find shopping the sale section at Tory Burch you can find some great steals.

I got this silly graphic tee off of Fab.com because I just wanted something fun.  It's great and casual with shorts and skirts.

I had seen this dress from Lauren Conrad's collection at Kohls a few weeks ago and was fervently waiting for it to arrive online.  When I got around to looking for it again it was on sale.  I absolutely love this dress.  It is very comfortable and can be dressed up or down.  I have quite a few maxis, but none with pleats and it just adds such a fresh look to the skirt.

I bought these two polishes and have been loving both of them.

I mentioned Fiji in my June Favorites post.  I had seen it on so many blogs and youtube videos so I had to get it and I am so glad I did.  It is a very pretty pale pink.  Like Essie's Mademoiselle shade, but instead of being sheer it is opaque and creamy.

I also picked up Watermelon and I really like this one too.  It works great as a pedi shade, but would also be pretty as a mani.

I purchased a pair of sandals I have had my eye on for quite a long time on Rue La La.

I have a pair of Birkenstock's already, but they're just my comfy huge ones and aren't as stylish.  These Gizeh ones have a lot more style to them.
For some reason when I bought them I completely did not realize they were this blush pink color and thought they were cream colored.  I was pleasantly surprised to open the box to these gorgeous pink pearlescent sandals.

I have rather wide feet with a very high arch so finding sandals in particular that are comfortable is a challenge.  I loved my old Birks because they were always so supportive and these are no different, they just got a style upgrade.
I am breaking these in in preparation for my trip to Disney in October.

I just got two things in the mail today that I ordered a few weeks ago.  One from Tory Burch and one from Brokedown.

I am pretty sure everyone has this phone case now, but when I saw it on sale I just could not resist.

I seriously cannot get over how cute this Lobster case is and as always I love the way Tory Burch sends their orders to you.  I am going to keep that bag and store my spare phone cases in it.

I love the leopard and mint tissue paper that my scarf from Brokedown was packaged in.  I will definitely find another use for it somewhere.  I had gotten a gift card to use at Brokedown in my February Pop Sugar Must Have Box and since it expired the end of June I finally decided to use it.
The scarf has a beautiful marbled, vintage look to it.  I love the color as it's neutral, but not a plain black or white so it has more options for what it will go with.

 This scarf is so pretty and very soft.  I love the crochet-like detail at the bottom too.





















That's it for now.  I will have a few more small hauls to show off some things I got on really super sale with the Independence Day sales.

Here is kitty enjoying the view outside.  She was turned towards me until I picked the camera up, then she decided there was something oh so exciting to see outside (little stink).

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing/mentioning here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.