Thursday, July 18, 2013

Collective Haul: J.Crew Factory, Bauble Bar, and Gorjana and Griffin

"Your Sparkle Has Arrived!"
"that's not to say you don't already glow."
I love the packaging from Bauble Bar!
So when I had ordered my J.Crew Haul earlier this month they had accidentally forgot to put a sweater I had ordered in when they shipped it.  Unfortunately the sweater was no longer available so they just credited my account for that purchase.
With that credit I bought two more Artist Boatneck tees in White and Modern Red.  I have a ridiculous obsession with these now.  They are so comfortable and they are long so I can wear them with anything from leggings and jeans to skirts and shorts.

I also got a pretty pair of simple earrings.  The Pinball Stud earrings are gold balls with a hammered texture to them.  They are simple and go with everything, but the uncommon texture adds interest.
With the Bauble Bar coupon I received in my Pop Sugar Must Have Box for July my boyfriend bought me a sweet present.
I had been lusting after the flower necklaces from J.Crew, but the price tag put it firmly out of my grasp.  Then these beauties came to Bauble Bar.
The coupon needed to be used for first time buyers only so he bought it for me.

 The mint color is divine and really goes with so many things.  I paired it with the navy artist boatneck top I bought from J.Crew Factory, jeggings, and tan ballet flats.  Right now the Mint Jumbo Bloom Bib is sold out, but you can be put on the wait-list to be notified when they come back in stock or buy one of the other colors.
 I had a discount code for Gorjana and Griffin from my June Pop Sugar Must Have Box that I had not used yet.  I love scarves and had seen the Westside scarf on the site a few times when I was perusing and finally decided to pick it up.
 The scarf is humongous and the pattern is lovely in person.  I think the mint and taupe color combination is rare. This is a thick scarf and since it is so large it can be used around the neck or even as a beach sarong.
Kitty was being cute playing with that orange ribbon on the floor so I had to have her make a kitty cameo on this post!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.