Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sweet Ear Lovin': Sara Bareilles

I have loved Sara Bareilles' music for a long time.  The first CD I bought of hers was Little Voices and I have bought almost everything she has put out since.  Her most recent single titled Brave is a great uplifting song.  Her voice is just like nothing else and I can't get enough of her.  On most long trips I have her music blaring on repeat.
If you have never heard any of her music definitely check her out and support her as she is just a fantastic artist.
Also her hair color in the Brave video is amazing and I think I might get something similar done to my hair soon.

Another one of my favorite songs from her is Gonna Get Over You.  This one gets me up and dancing and singing at the top of my lungs either around my apartment or bouncing around in the car singing so loud I'm sure everyone hears me.  And yes, I am one of those people who sings so loud in the car and I don't honestly care who watches.  

Check her out:
On iTunes
On Tumblr

Check out my last Ear Lovin' post on Walk off the Earth!