Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Favorites

I have decided to post my favorites from May.  Above are all my favorites together.

 Here are my favorite jewelry pieces I have worn so much this month.
 These J.Crew earrings are gorgeous.  I have very sensitive ears and usually earrings bother me by the end of the day, but not these.  I even wore them overnight and was fine in the morning.
 Gotta love J.Crew!
 I actually bought this ring from Madewell back in April, but it was back ordered.  I finally got it in the mail and have been wearing it every day.
 Seriously it's so cute.  When I wear it it reminds me of my Grandpa and his love for cats and it makes me smile.
 I am obsessed with this neon necklace from Loft.  The top part is wrapped in a dark blue and white striped ribbon and the strands at the bottom are actually sequin type beading on strands all piled up.  It goes with everything.
 I love this Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion.  I put it in wet hair and it makes my hair so incredibly soft. It also works great as a detangler.  This is worth every penny.
 I bought these Sunnies at Target before my trip to New York.  They reminded me of my Mom's Ray Bans that I always used to steal borrow from her in High School.  They are perfect for my face and look great with everything.

 I have worn this hat everywhere since I got it in my May Pop Sugar Must Have box.  It's the perfect hat for when it is sunny.  My boyfriend said I looked like a beautiful proper lady in it (that's his way of saying I look stylish I suppose).
The Kooringal hat comes in other colors, but I honestly wouldn't choose anything except this charcoal as it just goes with everything.
I got my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume in the mail which I bought with the gift card to Sephora I won in the Beauty Sweet Spot giveaway.  I love the scent of it and the bottle is so pretty.  It also came with a cosmetics bag, body wash, and body lotion.  I had originally wanted it because we always called my Mom's Mom Daisy.  I like that I can wear something and be reminded of the people I miss and love.
 These are my makeup favorites for this month.  I have been using Origins Vitazing for a long time and it is a constant favorite of mine.  It gives a great hint of color and the SPF 15 is fantastic.
The Hot Mama! blush by The Balm is perfect because it takes the job of a blush and highlighter.  It's a pretty coral with goldish shimmer and is just beautiful.
I love the Burt's Bees refreshing lip balm in grapefruit.  I wear it often under the YSL stain.
The YSL glossy stain in Corail Aquatique is a perfect "my lips, but better" shade for me.  I find it goes on so much better over the lip balm.
 This is Nicka K perfume I have been loving that I got in my GlossBox for May.  This smells so beautiful and floral.  It's great to throw in my bag because I do not have to worry about it spilling or leaking in my bag.  The packaging on it is also lovely.
 These have been my three favorite polishes for May.
I love the pretty lavender, cornflower blue color of Bikini So Teeny by Essie.  I've had this one on my fingers quite a bit.
The Ruby Wing polish in Peony is a huge favorites as I love that I basically get two polish colors in one. It changes colors in the sun from a bright coral/orange to a deep fuchsia.
I have had First Timer by Essie on my toes all month and it's a beautiful bright almost kelly green color.


I absolutely love Tostitos Baked Scoops chips.  I typically eat them plain, but they are good with dips as well.

I have been obsessed with the A Beautiful Mess app for iPhone.  It makes my boring pictures come to life and I love playing around with it.  You can buy it on the apple store!

Also to distract myself when I was home last week after my Grandpa's funeral I watched all two seasons of Teen Wolf in two days.  I really love this show and have gotten so into it.

I've been loving this song by Gareth Bush called The Mango Tree.  I have seen it in a few youtubers videos and now I am addicted.

So there we go, those were my May favorites.  I am going to try do this every month now.  Let me know if you want to know more about anything I've shown or if you have any feedback at all!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.