Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 2013 Pop Sugar Must Have Box

I got my Pop Sugar box for June and I am so happy with it again this month.

 The box came with a full size of the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer and two CC cream samples.
These products are supposed to help reduce fine lines and signs of aging because it is infused with fruit stem cells.  It smells good and is made with all organic ingredients which is a huge plus.
The CC creams came in two shades so at least one would work for everyone who got the box.

 I love when I get books and I really like that this is a hardcover.  I started reading Revenge Wears Prada last night and could not put it down, it's really good so far.
 This work out DVD titled Addicted to Sweat is great because all you need is the DVD and a chair.  It's aimed to sculpt, tone, and tighten the entire body.  I will give this a go and if it works well I might pick up some of the other DVDs in this line.
 This popcorn from Indiana Popcorn is actually the special extra this month.  It is really good and the fact that it is relatively healthy is a huge plus.  I  have tried their Chip'Ins which are very good so I will have to give more of their products a try.
 These Project 7 Quench The Thirsty Wintergreen Mints come in the cutest packaging.  It's a test tube with a cork at the top.  Project 7 makes products that give back to a wide variety of charities in America and abroad.  These particular mints help to bring clean drinking water to communities around the world.
Not only are these mints tasty and in such a great package, but they give back which is always something I look for when I buy anything.
I am so in love with this Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf.  The navy and white stripes give it a nice classic look and the neon pink kicks it up a notch.  I have worn this almost everyday since I got it because it's light and goes with everything.  It is a large scarf so you can use it as a scarf around your neck, a head scarf, or even a sarong.
The box also came with a gift card to the Gorjana & Griffin shop for $25 off any purchase.  There are so many great products it's going to be hard to choose what to use the gift card on.

Here's kitty being lazy and saying hello.  She likes to roll around so I can't take the pictures I need to for the blog!

Check out May's Box!
Check out April's Box!
Check out March's Box!
Check out February's Box!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.