Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 2013 Beauty Bar Sample Society

I got my Beauty Bar Sample Society June box.  I am really enjoying everything that came in this box so far.

Here is the magazine that comes in every box and the card that lists out all the samples.



First item in the box is Stila's Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer.  I really like the light coverage this gives and that it isn't too heavy.  I am all for anything with SPF and this has SPF 20 which is great as I am more outdoors in the summer.
 The color I got actually matches my skin really well which is a pleasant surprise.
 I love Stila's Lip Glazes and I already have quite a few of these.  They are great for a light swath of color and even look great over lipsticks too.

 I have a few other colors, but do not own the apricot shade that I got in the box.  This is a full size so this more than pays for the box itself.
 Here is a swatch of the color.  It is a light pink-orange color and it's very pretty on.
 I absolutely love Illume's candles.  This one is in Desert Tulip.  They last forever and smell amazing.  The full size candles come in beautiful glass with pretty lids.  I have had the Oceano one and I wasn't paying attention and it fell off a shelf I had it on and the glass shattered so I couldn't use the candle anymore.  I would say be very careful with a large one of these, but cherish it because it last forever and really is amazing.
 I am enjoying this Murad Exfoliating Cleanser.  It really helps to get rid of dead skin that makes my complexion look dull.  I will probably purchase the full size once this runs out as I am having good results with it.
I have used Hope in a Jar before and I do like it.  It is a great moisturizer and seems to help with any discoloration in skin tone and any lines that may begin to show.



















disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.