Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If I had a million dollars...

If I had money to burn this is what I would burn it on.

For fulfilling my Wanderlust...

I'd start my trip in London.  My Dad took my brother and I when I graduated High School and I want to go back so badly.
 

Next I would head to Paris.  
While there I would take a trip to Laudree. and indulge in macarons.
I would also want to see the Locks of Love Bridge in Paris.
Then I would head to Italy.
I would definitely have to ride in a Gondola when in Venice.

After that I would go to Ireland.  Gorgeous rolling hills and lots of fluffy sheep.

I would love to spend a length of time in NYC.  I love plays so I'd spend most of my time there or at the museums.
I also really enjoyed when I went to Washington DC a few years ago and would love to go back to see all the museums and sites again.  I'd also love to see the Cherry Blossom festival.


 For a splurge filled shopping trip I'd get...

These gorgeous Chloe shoes.  I just absolutely love how these are so feminine.  They remind me of when I did ballet when I was young.

Chloé Criss-Cross Ankle Strap Ballet Flat
This beautiful dress from ModCloth.  I think it would go perfectly with those Chloe shoes.

Tie to Be True

I would love to own a classic Chanel bag.  These will always be a good investment piece for any wardrobe.
Chanel Vintage Black Quilted Leather Shoulder Jumbo Maxi Bag
For beauty buys I'd have to nab...
I would love to get a new hair straightener.  My old Chi I've had for years is still going, but the screws are coming a bit loose.
CHI Chameleon Ionic Single Pass Hairstyling Iron
I would love the whole set of Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée body products.  So decadent!
Crème Brûlée Honey Bath

For the animal lover in me I'd have to add to my family...
I want a dog and I love my Dad's Coton de Tulear.  He's the sweetest dog I've ever met and loves snuggling.
I also love kitties so I would probably get one (or two) more.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.