Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day!  Happy Father's Day to all you(r) Dad's out there!

Happy Father's Day Dad!  I love this picture and remember all the times you would take us to your work.  I also will always remember dancing around the living room in Babylon to The Temptations.
I love you very much and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me.

Happy Father's Day to Mike (my soon to be Step-Dad)!  Thank you for always fixing things for me and building things for me.  Thanks for just always being there.  I love you!


Also on Father's Day I remember my Grandparents.  
My Dad's father just recently passed away and I miss him very much.  I will always remember him for his love of all animals, especially cats.  I will also always remember his silly remedies and fix it solutions for problems.
My Mom's father passed away when I was 7 or 8.  I remember him always reading some very large book or showing pictures of his vacations.  He loved photography and loved reading.  He also loved hot sauce which I remember for some reason.

Here's to all the Dad's with us and not with us.  Happy Father's Day!

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.