Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favorites

I can't believe it's already the end of June!  It is crazy how fast this summer/year is going by.
I hope everyone's week went well and that you got to enjoy a bit of the sunshine.

Here are my favorites from this week.

Favorite Outfit: I love the nautical elements with the bright floral.  Also, I am dying for that Tory Burch iPhone case!
Bows and Sequins
Favorite Savory Taste: Baked Sweet Potato French Fries with Parmesan and Cilantro...these look so delicious!
Savoring the Thyme
Favorite Hairstyle: I love this double braid look and the bow adds such a pretty touch.
The Shine Project
Favorite Squee: Adorable sleepy pug puppy
Bah Humpug!
Favorite Drink: Strawberry Thyme Lemonade
Culinary  Covers

Favorite Home Decor: No Evil Owls
Cotton On

Favorite D.I.Y.: Glitter Travel Mug
Olive and Ivy Blog
Favorite Beauty Product: Off Amazon I purchased a small bottle of Bioderma and I am obsessed.  I have never used anything that gets all my mascara off effortlessly without irritating my eyes.  I had to have it shipped from overseas, but it was totally worth it.  I will definitely order a larger bottle soon!
Bioderma
That's all for now, have a great weekend everyone!

 
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.