Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Favorites

Woohoo!  It is finally Friday!  We made it!

I have gotten back into walking after work this week which feels really nice.  We've had some cruddy weather and some really beautiful weather, that's New England for you!

Here are some things I'm enjoying this week.

Favorite D.I.Y.: Gold Dipped Vase
Julip Made
Favorite Squee: Extra Lazy Kitty
Funny Cat Pic
Favorite Bag: Rebecca Minkoff in a gorgeous red
Purely Her
Favorite Graphic Tee: They'll Never Find Us by Buy Me Brunch
Fab
Favorite Wedding Dress: I absolutely love the unexpected color on her train
Ruffled Blog
Favorite iPhone Case: Why is this not available for iPhone 5?!
Urban Outfitters
Favorite Recipe: This One Pot Pasta looks so delicious and simple
The Londoner
Favorite Accessory: This gorgeous neon pink scarf with a few strands of chain is so pretty
Shop David and Young

Favorite Look: I love maxis for summer and the delicate pleats with the large brown belt is such a great look
See Jane.
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.