Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!  This week was rather long and rainy so I am so glad the weekend is here!

Here are a few things that brightened the rainy days.

Favorite Accessory: Michael Kors Parker Horn Watch (so pretty and I love the mixed materials)
Michael Kors
Favorite Taste: Lemon Drizzle Cake (this looks amazing)
The Londoner
Favorite Kitchenware: Cat Tao Glasses (cats and silly sayings..sign me up!)
Uncommon Goods
Favorite Outfit: Coral flowing skirt and a black beaded top, add a dash of Chanel clutch and it's perfection
Wendy's Lookbook
Favorite Graphic: Ampersand
Pinterest
Favorite D.I.Y.: Home Decor made easy.  Kiss and outline your lips on a piece of paper then frame
Pinterest
Favorite Youtube Video: Stephen Colbert's brilliant commencement speech



It was my brother, Drew's, 23rd birthday on Tuesday!  Happy Birthday little brother! I love you and am so proud of you always!


Also earlier this week we found out that Jeremy's family's cat had to be put down.  I'll miss Murphy a lot as she was such a sweet silly kitty.  We'll miss you Murphalurph.


That's all for this week!



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.