Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!  This week seems to have flown by.  I had some good news after such a terrible week last week.

Here are the things that made me happy.

Favorite Destination: Disney World!  My Mom told us it's all booked and she is taking us in October to Disney!  I am so beyond excited.


Favorite Style: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohls Pleated Maxi (It's not available yet, but will be later this month and I will definitely get it when it comes out)
Lauren Conrad
Favorite Recipe: Garlic and Herb Marinated Mozzarella Balls (there is nothing I love more than fresh mozzarella balls)
theKitchn
Favorite Desktop Background: Curiosity Cat by Nat Otalora
Lovely Indeed
Favorite Flora: Gorgeous Bouquet (oh it's just so pretty!)
The Sweetest Occasion 
Favorite Squee: Cute Sleepy Cat
Pin
Favorite Quote: Love by Oscar Wilde
Pin
Favorite Home Decor: Hilarious Accent Pillow
Illustration Age
Favorite D.I.Y.: Simple and Pretty Caftan
Simple Simon & Company

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.