Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Currently Coveting

I have been really bad about posting, it's just been a little hard to get motivation with being rather sad lately.  I am trying to get back into the swing of things and do have two posts I am finishing up for this week so far.

In the meantime, here are a few things currently on my wishlist.

I would love a new pair of Birkenstocks for the summer.  Their Gizeh sandals are so cute, but so comfortable.  I love the color of these, they would go with everything!
Gizeh

I recently got a sample from Sephora of YSL's Touche Eclat (Shade 2 works for me) and it is amazing.  It just completely brightens my face up and goes on so smoothly.
YSL

Another YSL product I want is the Glossy Balm Color in 02 Dewey Papaya.  It's a perfect swath of coral sheer gorgeousness.
YSL

This tunic would be great over leggings with sandals or flats, a cute floppy hat and sunglasses.
Anthro

I love this Feed bag by Rachel Roy.  I love the tassels on it , the pattern, and of course that it goes towards 100 meals for children.
Rachel Roy
This iPhone case has a fantastic.  I love the colors of it and the design.
Caitlin Cawley

These gorgeous Manolo Blahnik shoes in a white and navy blue stripe.  I just swoon over these.
Style Me Pretty

disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.