Sunday, June 30, 2013

Au Revior Google Reader!





So as I am sure everyone knows by now Google Reader will be no more and it is time to find a new way to follow blogs.  I personally love Bloglovin' and have used it for a long time.  If you're not sure what to do check out this article for some helpful tips!  There is also a tutorial for how to use Bloglovin' and an easy step by step for how to move your Google Reader Feed to Bloglovin'.

You can follow me via Bloglovin' very easily, just click on the link here or the button on the left side of my blog.

It is ultimately up to you to figure out what way works for you to follow blogs, but I personally love Bloglovin' (if you couldn't already tell).


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.