Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Polish from Essie


When I was at CVS this weekend picking up a few things I stopped and got a few new Essie polishes.

I picked up Bikini So Teeny and First Timer and put them on with some of my Seche Vite top coat.  For my toes I used one coat of polish then a top coat.  For my nails I used two coats of polish then one of the top coat.

 I put First Time on my toes.  It's a pretty sort of bright kelly green color.  I love it on my toes.
Bikini So Teeny seemed like a great manicure color and I was right.  It's never a color I would have picked, but I decided to give it a try and I love it.  It's a pretty cornflower and in some lights looks like a bluer lavender color.


















disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.