Sunday, May 12, 2013

Momma's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!
I wanted to take a moment to talk about my Mom as she is so very dear to me.

My Mom is the best Mom I could ever ask for.  She is always there for me no matter what and never judges (okay maybe sometimes, but that judgement doesn't cloud her love).  She loves my brother and I unconditionally.  My Mom always worries about her babies because she never wants any harm to come to us.  She has gone through so much and is such a strong woman.  We have had our ups and downs in our relationship, but I honestly don't know what I would do without her.  She has gotten me through many hard times and I always turn to her for help.  Anytime I am not sure of something I always call her for advice.

So Mom, because I know you're reading this, know you did a fantastic job in raising us and that I love you more than words can say.  Through any tough time we will persevere because we have you.

I love you very much!

Love,
Your Peachie Girl