Friday, May 17, 2013

May 2013 Pop Sugar Must Have Box


 I got my May 2013 Pop Sugar Must Have box in the mail and I am so thrilled by everything in this month's box.  As you can see as soon as I took everything out to take pictures the cat hopped right in the box and made it her new "bed" (silly kitty).

 This lip tint by Pacifica gives my lips a sheer bit of color while also being very moisturizing.  The flavor of this is fig and it smells divine.
As you can see it gives a bit of a pinky plum sort of color, but it's light.  I also really love the packaging it feels very exotic.
















I can never get enough reusable bags and this one is perfect for bringing non-work shoes with me to work to wear on my way home or out doing errands after work.  It's also good for a lunch bag or just a small shopping bag to take to the drug store or grocer.

The box also came with a $30 off gift card to Charm and Chain which is a jewelry boutique.  They have so many amazing pieces that it was hard to pick one.  I decided upon their All for the Want of a Horsehoe Nail Cuff by House of Harlow.  I love simple bangles with a bit of interest and this cuff fits the bill.

The box also came with margarita mixes from Modern Gourmet Foods for 5 different margaritas.  The flavors that came in the set are: Sweet strawberries, cool watermelon, tropical mangos, and even juicy blood orange.
It also came with rimming crystals in the top just in case you don't have any lying around.  I am really excited to try these as I love fruity girly drinks and I love margaritas.

 I love everything sweet potato and prefer plain tortilla chips with nothing on them.  These are delicious and I will definitely purchase a bag next time I am at the grocer.  Way Better Snacks also makes quite a few other flavors that I am eager to try out.
 This stack of cards is called Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself by Mindy Kaling.  I seriously could not stop laughing reading through these and I love the floral cards they are printed on.  I immediately put it on my coffee table with a few of my favorites at the top for guests to view when they come to visit.
 I've heard so many bloggers and youtubers rave about the beauty blender for so long and kept hoping I would just get one in my box because I can't justify spending so much money on a sponge.  I am beyond thrilled that this is in my box as well as cleaner for it as well.  I can't wait to try it out!
I saw this hat by Korringal all crumpled in the box, but once I took it out and shaped it I completely fell in love with it.  I've been looking for a good sun hat forever and have never found one I've been happy with until this hat.  It's a dark grey so it really goes with anything and everything.

 I absolutely love this hat.  The brim has a wire in it that makes it bendable.  I think it looks fantastic and will be great for sun protection this spring and summer.  I actually plan to wear it tomorrow with a maxi dress while running errands.


































Here is the cat with my hat on because I put it down to take pictures and she started shoving her head under it.  In the first picture she's not sure if she looks good, by the second picture she likes it I think.


Check out April's Box!
Check out March's Box!
Check out February's Box!


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.