Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 2013 Ipsy Bag




















Here is a look at everything in the bag for ipsy for May.  I had stopped ipsy for a few months because I wasn't enjoying my bag every month, but when I saw the Zoya polish for this month I signed back up.  The bag this month is a bright zigzag pattern which is not my favorite, but it is not terrible either.


These are the cards going over the items in the bag as well as a coupon for NuMe.

I love the Zoya polish I got in my bag.  I was hoping I would get the pink one and I am very pleased that I did.

This is in the shade Gie Gie and is an opaque shimmery pink.  The color goes on well and only after two coats did it look as perfect as the picture on Zoya's website.

This Pacifica perfume in Tahitian Gardenia is a very strong scent.  I did like it, but applied very sparingly. The website describes the scent as, "This heady, vintage-inspired blend showcases the sacred Gardenia bloom, a symbol of love, unity, grace and strength. It's sweet, smooth and slightly citrusy aroma is reminiscent of Jasmine, Sweet Orange and Tea Leaves."

I don't often use brow products as my brows are pretty thick and only need a bit of water to lay them flat in the morning if they are unruly.  The smell of the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel is very strong so I'm not sure that I will end up using it at all.

This Yaby Concealer is a good match for my skin tone which was a pleasant surprise.  

It also gives great coverage which is nice for any red spots or discoloration on my face.  Mine came in the color buff which is a pretty good match for me.

 This Mirabella lipstick is a very sheer and offers more of a bit of subtle shine to lips than much else.   It did seem a bit frosty to me which I don't particularly care for much.
Mine came in the color Bellarina and I don't plan to use this much as I do not like frosty or too glittery/shimmery finishes to my lips.















disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.