Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 2013 GlossyBox

I already got my May GlossBox in the mail, it feels really early this month even though the month is almost over.

 The box came with two coupons this month which is pretty generous.  One is for a free wax from Wax Center and the other is for a free Shaper or Shaper+ with any $15 Sebastian purchase at Ulta.
 This box is celebrating GlossyBox's 1 year anniversary!
 Here is the card going over everything in the box.  I have to say I am very impressed with the box this month.
 The Color Control Cushion Compact by Amorepacific is a great multitasker.  It has SPF 50 for protection, anti-inflammatory properties, fantastic coverage, green tea to brighten, and bamboo sap to hydrate.
 This color does match my skin tone very well and is in the color #106.  The size of this is perfect for getting around my eyes to brighten and hydrate and also great for dabbing on.  It is very compact so I can throw it in my purse for use on the go and for travel.


 The Etre Belle Collagen and Aloe Very Hydro Mask is supposed to reconstruct and moisturize your face. It gives a tip to use it before bedtime to reap the optimum benefits.  I plan to use this tonight as I have a long day of traveling tomorrow and will need to look hydrated and fresh.

I received the Exfoliate and the Slow It Body Lotion by European Wax Center.  The Exfoliate says it can be used on the face or any where else as it is gentle.  I will probably use this on my elbows or hands where I tend to get dry skin. The Slow It Body Lotion is supposed to keep skin soft while decreasing hair length and density which is never a bad thing.
 The My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer is supposed to be hydrating, but not greasy.  It seems to have pretty good reviews online so I am excited to try this out especially with summer upon us.
 I absolutely love this Nicka K New York Absolute! Perfume Stick!  I just love that all the perfumes in this line get their scent inspiration from New York.  The fact that this is a solid scent stick also makes it practical to take with me as liquids always leave me worrying they will spill.
 The one I received is Parc de 59 which is inspired by Central Park.  It is described as, "a surprisingly light and radiant breath of fresh air. Gentle green tea echoes crisply, sweet and floral notes for an amazingly refreshing combination".
This Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray is supposed to give both volume and softness to hair.  You can use it on damp hair and either blow dry it for extra volume or air dry it for enhanced waves and curls.



















Check out April's GlossyBox!
Check out March's GlossBox!
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.