Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 2013 Birchbox

I got my May Birchbox!  


 Here is the list of products on the card.
 On the back of the card was this cute little madlib, which I thought was a fresh idea for the description card.
 I am a sucker for all things pink and office supplies so this was right up my alley.  The pen writes very smoothly and I love the hot fuchsia color of it.  I immediately put in my bag to carry around with me for anytime I need to jot something down in style.
 I got a sample of the Cotz Natural Face with SPF 40 in last month's Beauty Bar box.  This works well to protect my face and body and does not break me out which is very nice.

 The Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle I have not used yet, but I prefer using light sprays and anything to detangle my hair is perfect for me.
 I love the convenience of La Fresh products.  These oil-free face cleansers are great for when I do exercise outside and then need to go run errands.  Due to the fact they are oil-free they do not break me out and help to get all the sweat and oil off my face.  I really enjoy these.
 I got the Cargo lip gloss in my box and it is okay.  It is very moisturizing, but doesn't have too much color pay off for how bright it looks in the tube.
 I got the color Route 66 which is a coraly-red color and looks much different in person that it doesn on the website.
 As you can see from the swatch it is very shiny, but it is also a bit sticky which I do not care for at all.


Here is kitty saying hi and trying to kick my box off the bed!


Check out April's Birchbox!
Check out March's Birchbox!
Check out February's Birchbox!



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.