Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 2013 Beauty Bar Sample Society

This is May's Beauty Bar Sample Society Box!
Here is the product list card for this month.

Here is a look at everything I received this month.

I love this lip and cheek stain so much!  It gives a gorgeous pink color on my lips.  The Jane Iredale stain states that it "is made with natural ingredients and adjusts all natural stains and blemishes to give a perfect shimmering pink shade that flatters your skin's undertone". 
It is very much like a stain I used to own that would alter itself to flatter your skin tone  but I love that this is also very nourishing.  The size of it is also perfect for throwing in my clutch for anytime.

This Yu-Be moisturizing skin cream is perfect for any skin that is dry.  I have used up a sample of this before so I am so happy to have another small tube to carry around with me.  I love using this on my lips when they are extra dry as well as it completely hydrates them.
This Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream with SPF 30 is really very dark.  It is supposed to be able to work on most skin tones.  I found with a lot of rubbing it eventually sort of worked for my skin tone, but I still had some trouble as it is just so dark when it comes out of the tube.  I don't know that I will continue to use this as it just doesn't seem to mesh well with my skin tone.

I actually just received a different Alterna Bamboo product in my April GlossBox.  This one is their Luminous Shine Mist which is to be used on dry hair.  I will give this one a try soon as I love anything that will give me shiny hair.  I also have never been let down by an Alterna product so I am excited to give this one a go.

I have never used a Kate Somerville Tanning Towelette, but I have heard these work very well to give even color.  I have had a difficult time with other self tanners (even with exfoliating first) and this one is supposed to be a no brainer, easy tan.  I will definitely try this out soon.











disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.