Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week has been a challenging week for me.  My Grandpa Joe's systems are failing so he won't be with us too much longer.  I am going to head to New York tonight to get see him.

Even on my saddest days here are a few things that made me smile.

Favorite DIY: Keyboard Kitty!
Urban Threads
Favorite Quote:
Helt enkelt
Favorite Outfit: This looks so comfortable and chic

Favorite Recipe: These look so yummy!
With a CH
Favorite View: Nantucket Cottage
Olivet
Favorite Beauty: Minimal Makeup
Buy Now, Blog Later
Favorite Arm Candy: Beautiful Cognac Chanel Purse

Favorite Sandal: I love these neutral sandals, the beading makes them proper for dressing up or down
Aspiga
Favorite Blooms: Ranunculus
Wedding Chicks


disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.