Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Favorites

Oh Happy Day, it is Friday!  The weekend is finally here!  This week has been rather tough for me as my Grandpa is very sick with cancer and is getting worse.  He lives in New York so it's not easy for me to just head over to see him.

Here are a few things that made me smile when I was feeling blue.

Favorite Squee: Silly Kitty

Favorite Hair Do: Love this half up half down , French to fish tail... Great hair style for summer!

Favorite DIY: Cake Stand Kitchen Organizer
Liz Marie Blog
Favorite Look: I just love everything about her outfit
Happily Grey
Favorite Wallpapers: I just got a new iPhone for my birthday (post to come on that) and I love this wallpaper for it (I also put it on my work computer's background)
Lovely Indeed
Favorite Girly Sweet: Ombre Sugar Hearts
Wedding Chicks
Favorite Graphic: I love a little tea humor

Favorite Home Decoration: These bowls are just so adorable.  I'd probably use them for jewelry or makeup on my vanity as they're too cute not to display.
Pigeon Toe Ceramics



disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.