Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorites!

This week was a very nice week for me.  My 25th Birthday was on Tuesday so I had work off and I was off from work sick Monday and Wednesday (not so nice). 

Here are some things that made me happy this week!

 Favorite Squee: Birthday Grump!
Grumpy Cat
Favorite Hairstyle: Add a ribbon to a simple some up, some down hairdo
Tumblr
Favorite Laugh: Could Jennifer Lawrence get any better?
Refinery 29
Favorite Beauty: Gorgeous Coral Lip
Glamour
Favorite Sip: Raspberry Rose Fizz
Honestly YUM
Favorite Nail Art: Beautiful Roses
Syl and Sam
Favorite Outfit: Gorgeous Maxi Dress
Damsel in Dior


  Follow my blog with Bloglovin
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.