Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week has been thoroughly exhausting so I am very glad the weekend is here!

This are a few things that lit up my days this week.

Favorite Quote: Focus and Keep Aiming!
Favorite Squee: Adorable Seal (It looks like it needs a hug!)

Favorite Couple: Catherine and William (Seriously they are so cute!)

Favorite Aesthetic: I love the art style on this as well as the message, so beautiful.
Pinterest
Favorite D.I.Y.: Gold Toe Flats
Lovely Indeed
Favorite Style: Colorblocked Maxi and Tribal (Love this combo)

Favorite Fragrance: L'Occitane in Jasmine & Beramote ( I have been wearing this everyday since I received it in my Birchbox Limited Edition From the Garden Box)
Birchbox
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.