Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 2013 GlossyBox

The other day I finally received my April GlossBox!

The theme this month is enhancing and rocking natural beauty.  All the items are designed to give a beautiful natural look.


Here is a look at the products card and an overview of the whole box.
I have tried Alterna Haircare's Kendi Mist product in the past and loved it.  I have not tried the Boho Waves spray yet, but their products have not let me down yet so I do not anticipate this to either.
The Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the Blac Tea Bag for Bath seems like a very luxurious product.  I have not used this bath tea yet, but I will definitely have to try it out.  I love tea and baths so put that together and I'm sure my body will love a good long steep!
This The Honest Co. lip balm is very moisturizing.  There is no scent or flavor to this one, it's just Purely Simple and I love that.  Flavored balms can break me out and irritate my skin so I love that this one is so plain, yet extremely moisturizing.
I had no idea that TIGI did beauty products so I was excited to see this in my box.  This blush is beautiful.  The color Awaken I received gives my cheeks a gorgeous, natural looking glow.

The color is a soft peachy shade and looks amazing with my olive skin.  It is a powder blush and is very buildable.  I am happy with this blush so far.

I do not usually care for mint body washes as I find them to irritate sensitive areas.  I have not tried this yet as I am not sure how it will affect me. The Wash With Joe Coffeemint body wash does smell like straight up coffee with mint which is very bold and definitely a wake up.

The Le Metier de Beaute Replenshing Daily Solution is supposed to hydrate, nourish, rejuvenate, and detox skin.  I have not tried it yet, but for the price tag I certainly hope it does what it claims.














Check out March's GlossBox!
disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the company's whose products I am reviewing here.  All thoughts/comments/whathaveyou are my own.